Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Let It Be A Lesson and Don't Hold Yourself Back

I wanna write a little about 26th August 2010 here because I was too tired to write about it on that exact day =x Just a short one about my "hunting" for wedge heels <3

I went to SS2 Chow Yang's night market with my dad to have a walk. I never thought of buying wedge heels until I pass by a stall displaying many variety of shoes, such as slippers, sneakers, sport shoes, high heels, and wedge heels. I've spotted some wedge heels at the corner and trying on to wear it. It looks great :D So, I've bought a pair of wedge heels with floral prints on it, a price of RM28. Here's the pic of it :)


This is known as wedge heels, for those who doesn't know how it looks like ;P


Floral prints wedge heels with some ribbons and laces on it :D

I don't know why but I feel comfortable with wedge heels o_o And it's much more comfy compared to high heels, which kills my feet!


Recently, I've been observing many of my friends, either close ones or just acquaintances. They're having relationship problems, depression and even heartbroken. You know, as a friend, you can't just stand aside and just watch right? Common sense will tell you to help them as much as possible. It is my nature to advice and give some mental support to those needy friends. Some people might think I'm just a busybody, mind your own business; Some might just think that I care for them. Whatever they label me as, I don't care, I just do what is right to make them feel better.
Today I've been giving some advice and my own experience to Mel. She's been in depression recently, I think quite a serious one. That's what I felt from her. I hope she will be better in time, not to cling on with the past and struggle with the present. Have you guys heard before a quote: "Doctors are able to give the best treatment to other patients BUT not themselves."? I'm referring it to myself. I may seem to care about my friends and give out countless of advices, actually deep inside myself, sadly, I need some "treatment" from others too... I'm unable to give myself "treatment" like what I did to others.
Thank goodness there's one for me :) Germaine was one of my new friend, we chatted quite a lot because we have almost the same interest, that is watching awesome-made maple series and music videos. We share it with each other for the past few days x) Despite seeing my friends, such as Mel heartbroken and sad, it was like a mirror of myself, I was once same in her situation too... That is why I keep giving her advice, I don't wanna see other people suffer like I did. The side effect was, I started to reminisce about my past and my mistakes done in my past relationship. Luckily, Germaine was there to reach out for me. :) Psshht, you're quite attentive too, I must say x) After chatting for quite some time, it's kinda late and need to sleep soon. So, our chats ended here. And she calls me as her sista! xD Haha it's good to have such nice sister like you. <3 ^^

I chose to put my mistake as a lesson, I will not let my past hold me back and overwrite my future, I will make good use of those mistakes have been made.

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe, thanks for tagging me xD You can tell me anything, imma good listener..maybe?:X Cause i dont like to see my friends feel sad..angry..or most of them are relationship problems. So most of my friends tell their secrets to me and i give some advise to them..But not all advise are useful lar.. xD

    ReplyDelete