Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back In Action >:)

You know what does it mean? I'm OFFICIALLY BACK to MAPLE LIFE! Tee-hee :D There are always good and bad consequences in everything, but I don't care, as long as I feel happy with it~ I am who I am >:)

Last Friday, which is 3rd September, someone blocked me from viewing his Facebook :x You know who you are, I don't know and I don't really care whether you still stalk or read my blog or not. I wanna tell you something, I don't know what the heck is wrong with you, I don't know why you wanted to start off the fight by commenting stuffs which is indirectly shooting me, and I don't give a damn for you pissing Yuri off. Oh by the way, I took some of your equipments at Maple. You said you wanna return me, top up cash and let me open store sell stuffs, I don't see any cash there? I only saw a facial expression cash item, which was bought around 30th of August? Anyways, whatever, I just took what I deserve to take, you owe me in Maple, I repeat, IN MAPLE. So, don't spread around your new friends saying that: There's some bitch called xxxx hack me, damn her. Just like what you told me about Amd. I'm not hacking, just taking back what I should take :) I guess all your stuffs can't even get me back my moonstar chair. And now you're active at your old Facebook account again o_o I guess I know why~ MAYBE it's because I've removed you away from my list, that's why you wanna make it active again, I repeat, MAYBE. Don't say I accuse you, I'm making assumptions. That's all. Full stop.

Aww... I was so disappointed on Saturday... Yuri was sick, I couldn't get over to her house and stay :( Actually not very very disappointed, because somehow I felt that it might be postponed of canceled last minute. Who knows, it really came true. =.= Since I couldn't go to her house, I was kinda bored, decided to log in Maple and have a look. There's new events and party quests. I only interested with this event, catching aliens at town. Because I can get new chair :D It ended up I caught around 70 to 80 balls, not even a single chair I got... Sobs T_T... At last, Wugui's cousin, Ahrine gave me 1 spare chair :x Hehe I don't need to waste time catching aliens xD


It feels like Tanabata festival + Christmas mood :O

About the new party quest, its full name is Crimsonwood Keep Party Quest. I totally hate this, because you need to jump through various paths only can reach the party quest place. =.= WHICH ALSO MADE MY EXP FROM 30% BECOME 8%!!! Damn!


The Twins of Calyx at Delphinus~

7 comments: