Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Day At Tropicana City Mall

I spent almost the whole afternoon until night at Tropicana City Mall on Sunday, which is on National's Day.


For those who never seen/went before, here's how the entrance looks like.


My dad and I took a super quick lunch at one of the restaurants there because there's 20minutes left before the movie starts. Guess what we watch? Vampires Suck! I have to mention this, the opening of the movie is TOO eye-catching already!!! Edward Sullen striping off his clothes and even pants in public ._. This movie is a mixture of comedy + violence + vulgarism + sexual stuffs = Vampires Suck ! About the comedy part? I like it, totally makes me laugh until non stop! I don't really like the violence and vulgarism in this movie... So, my rating for this movie is B-.

After movie, it was 4.30PM. The time length for that movie was only one and a half hour... including advertisements. Since there's cars exhibition by Nissan and Suzuki, my dad go check it out and as usual, I do all the snapshots :x


Suzuki Grand Vitara. The back cover sucks, it is opened in a horizontal way, not vertical way.


Nissan Sylphy. New model, of course. Quite elegant looking.


Nissan X-Trail new model. My dad's favourite :D


Nissan X-Trail back view.


Nissan X-Trail inner view.

After checking out on those cars, there's traditional dance performances at the main stage of the mall too, such as Indian dance, Chinese dance and Malay dance.


Reminds me of Jowynia dancing for the Merdeka competition at school. LOL!


Chinese fan dance :)



Those girl's costumes kinda remind of Hui Yee's costume for the Merdeka competition :x

I didn't had time to stay and snap pics for Malay dance because my dad wanna walk around the mall. We walked from top floor til the basement of this mall. Basement have a lot of snacks shop and a lot of promoters... I hate those promoters as they keep bugging you until you buy or sign their contract. We stopped by at Kwong Woh Tong shop to eat Gui Ling Gao. Big one costs RM10, small one costs RM8.


Gui Ling Gao is good for health and it's a jelly, black in colour.

After eating, we went back to the Ground floor. As we were walking, we passed by a shop called ROYCE'. It's a chocolate shop. I've never heard of it before too. Guess what? The worker in that shop waved at me, and of course, I naturally waved back at him. After walking for a minute, I was suddenly afraid that I might have mistaken, could it be Ken Wei? Or no? In order to double confirm, I straight away text him and asked whether is it him who waved at me just now. Eventually, he replied yes. Oh my gosh! Lucky I didn't wave at a person by mistake! Phew... Since it is confirmed that is him, I told my dad I wanna go have a chat with my friend, so my dad went to Borders and read novels.
Seriously, this is my second time chatting with a guy alone so long... Chatted for almost 30 minutes or more. We chat about our current situations, class gathering, personal life issues and lots more. Since I've taken up his working time and chat, I felt not so good to do so. Therefore, I bought 1 bar of milk chocolate from the store he's currently employed at. :)


This one originally costs RM23, since he gave me staff discount of 20%, it is Rm18.40 for me. xD

I guess I'll stop by at ROYCE' whenever I go to Tropicana City Mall. Tee-hee :D
I'm lazy to write about what I ate for dinner... Because I don't want some people to read about it >_< Ask me personally if you guys interested to know :D What I can tell here is, it's not a normal restaurant and I have pics of it. Most scrumptious and tasty meal I've once had :)

No comments:

Post a Comment